Working with a global creative agency you will be overseeing the development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization for multiple clients across online display advertising, search marketing, social media, site analytics and consumer insights.
DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER – ROLE OVERVIEW
- Team management: manage analyst(s) to insure they are delivering actionable insights to clients whilst developing a career path for growth
- Work efficiently with clients and analytics partners to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insight with team members
- Draw actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on client’s business performance
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing stimuli (A/B and multi-variant) test results in collaboration with brand planning, creative, media, and technology teams to build robust marketing and advertising strategies and in-market programs for clients
- Present analytical findings and communicate complex concepts to Sr. Client teams and internal teams.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree required, ideally within Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline
- At least 5 years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting
- Experience with web analytics tools likes Google Analytics, Omniture, DART, Radian6
- Must have a minimum 1 year advertising agency experience.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting. Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros/VBA preferred.
- Critical thinking – capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as a enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The successful Digital Analytics Manager can expect a salary of $110,000 – $125,000.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your resume please click “apply now”
Google analytics, web analytics, Hitwise, Insight, Maxymiser, Sitecatalyst, SAS, SQL, R, Python, Omniture, Conversion Optimisation, agency, client, digital analytics, web analyst, digital analyst, gaming, digital marketing analyst, eCommerce, Director, Associate Director.
– See more at: http://www.harnham.com/us/job/digital-analytics-manager-jobid-jp%2fdammla#sthash.2g9wRhJ5.dpuf