Master 20+ Excel charts & graphs in Microsoft Excel 2016 with hands-on demos from a best-selling Excel instructor
- A deep understanding of WHEN, WHY, and HOW to use 20+ chart types in Excel 2016
- Advanced Excel demos like automated dashboards, scrolling charts, dynamic formatting, and more!
- Unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Lifetime access to reference materials and practice files, quizzes and homework exercises, and 1-on-1 instructor support
- Microsoft Excel, ideally 2016 for PC (some charts are not available in earlier versions of Excel)
- Mac users are welcome, but note that the user experience will be significantly different across platforms
*** Course access includes project files, quizzes & homework exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a 100% money-back guarantee! ***
Hear why this is one of the TOP-RATED Excel courses on Udemy:
“Absolutely great stuff. I really enjoyed it! Chris is truly a Excel guru. I strongly recommend this course to all Excel users looking to improve their skills.”
“Excellent from start to finish, picked up a bunch of things that will be useful in the workplace with entry level to ramping it up to some very cool advanced visualizations. Loved all of it, hope I can learn more in the future from this wonderful individual!“
“At the first part I just said to myself, “Wow, Excel is capable of that? It’s amazing!” Then at the second part I told myself “This guy is doing magic!”, and now I feel like I’m capable of doing the same. I’m definitely buying his other courses!“
FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION:
Ask people what comes to mind when they think of Excel, and odds are they’ll say “spreadsheets“. The truth is, Excel is an incredibly powerful, robust, and dynamic data visualization platform for those willing to think beyond rows, columns, and primitive pie charts — and I’m here to prove it.
This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques. I’ll show you when, why, and how to use each chart type, introduce key data visualization best practices, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises every step of the way.
We’ll kick things off by exploring each of the 20+ chart types that Excel 2016 has to offer, including:
- Bar & Column charts
- Histograms & Pareto charts
- Line charts & trend lines
- Area charts
- Pies & Donuts
- Scatter plots & Bubble charts
- Box & Whisker charts
- Tree Maps & Sunbursts
- Waterfall & Funnel charts
- Radar & Stock charts
- Heat maps, 3-D Surface & contour charts
- Chloropleths & Geospatial maps
- Custom combo charts & graphs
- And more…
From there we’ll dive into a series of 12+ advanced Excel demos guaranteed to turn you into an absolute data viz rockstar. These aren’t “textbook” demos that you can find on YouTube; these are projects adapted from actual, award-winning work featured by Microsoft, MIT, and the New York Times. I’ve built my analytics career around data visualization, and I can help you do the same.
Whether you’re looking for a quick primer, trying to diversify your Excel skill set, or hoping to step up your data visualization game in a major way, this course is for you. In fact, if you don’t learn something brand new in this course, I will make sure you get your money back AND give you a virtual high-five for checking it out. You literally can’t lose!
Full course includes downloadable resources and project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Anyone looking to create beautiful, custom data visualizations in Excel
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to master advanced charts, graphs & dashboards
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to training
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 Articles
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion