An ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of all aspects of web management and optimization, including IA, UX/UI, digital content management, CRM, Marketing automation, conversion optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, SEO and analytics.He or she will also have strong project management skills to successfully deliver upon multiple web initiatives simultaneously. This individual should be detail oriented and thorough in their approach to projects and comfortable communicating with cross-functional teams, knowledgeable with the latest trends and advancements in web technology and can confidently provide expert opinions and solutions. In addition to web expertise, this position requires a user-centric mindset, a focus on continuous improvement and a willingness to take risks.
1. STRATEGIC DIRECTION
You will be working closely with the Senior Manager to help him define, develop, coordinate and plan strategic projects and programs. You will be required to act as a deputy when needed and to provide vision and strategic direction for the role of digital strategy in the company targeting all Amadeus on-line public facing properties.
2. CUSTOMER ACQUSITION & ENGAGEMENT
The person will be responsible for defining the acquisition and engagement strategies, defining the policies and processes to manage Pay Per Click media strategies effectively for the Amadeus Digital Ecosystem. This will involve providing recommendations and executing strategies for SEO keyword opportunities in a multi-language environment, structuring on-line campaigns in conjunction with marketing teams, defining targeting strategies and other facets (I.e. Marketing automation, Marketing CRM, etc.) of customer acquisition to engage with our audience on-line and increase web lead conversion.
3. DIGITAL INSIGHTS
As part of the role, you will be responsible of the delivery of insights to the commercial/marketing teams as well as being the go-to person when it comes to ensuring that the business is well equipped with all of the data and insight needed.
In this role you will need to think quantitatively, analytically and creatively to help achieve business success at Amadeus and to influence effectively through digital insights with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Focusing on providing insights to senior stakeholders, the ideal candidate should lead end-to-end web analytics projects from tracking planning, tag implementation and quality assurance to data insights.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Strategy and delivery of Amadeus online presence: assessing future business, marketing and communication requirements, devising a long-term strategy including the development and implementation of appropriate tools (i.e. web content management, CRM, Marketing automation, etc.).
- Align to digital strategy and assist overall team to execute digital roadmap.
- Evaluate technologies and strategies, and execute to support increasing brand/product awareness, further engage web visitors and increase web lead conversion.
- Work with in-house and external web development teams to develop and launch web projects, enhancements and day to day web operations including: Amadeus network of websites, Amadeus social media channels, the Amadeus blog and other channels that support it.
- Take lead on all web issues and effectively manage, maintain and publish all public/customer-facing Amadeus websites.
- Develop & deploy MKTG CRM capabilities globally working closely with IT and internal stakeholders to build and develop the technology infra-structure, analytics platform and other appropriate tools.
- Drive both campaign strategy and marketing analytics.
- Leverage insights from clickstream data to drive websites site optimization and decision making across the global organization.
- Identify business problems, formulate hypotheses, develop analytic plans, conduct the analysis, synthesize conclusions into actionable solutions, and help implement recommendations.
- Bridge between business teams and technical teams.
- Focus on multiple websites and support all facets of the decision making platform (clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, multivariate testing analysis).
- Work closely with internal and external development teams to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field.
- 10+ years of experience supporting web and digital marketing initiatives, including experience with global websites.
- Experience with web/social analytics, personalization, A/B testing and marketing automation tools/platforms.
- Experience with CRM analytics, and the measurement of acquisition and retention KPIs.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing); AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Experience gleaning actionable insights from marketing results datasets.
- Experience performing campaign measurement across all media channels.
Skills and knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to deadlines, processes and policies.
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of web strategy, including but not limited to information architecture, user experience, web design, content strategy, search, conversion optimization, analytics and development.
- Core database marketing knowledge including understanding of third party marketing data sources, use of transactional client business data, relational database concepts, and direct marketing and CRM concepts.
- Deep understanding of CMS capabilities, HTML experience including basic CSS preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of analytics (as Adobe Marketing Cloud & Google Analytics), tag manager, heat-mapping, and other analytics platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Photoshop as a plus.